Good morning, sir! Welcome to our booth.

早晨好,先生!欢迎来到我们的展位。

Thank you very much. Your booth was arranged very nicely.

谢谢!你的展位布置得非常好。

Thank you for your compliment, Would you like to have a seat?

谢谢您的赞赏。请坐!

My name is Zhang Lin. 我叫张林。

How do you do? My name is Brandon Smith. Here's my name card.

您好,我是勃兰顿·史密斯,这是我的名片。

And here's mine. 这是我的!

Nice to meet you. 很高兴与您见面。

And I'm glad to meet you,too.  我也很高兴见到您。

参展开场白

How do l pronounce your name? 您的名字怎么读?

How do I address you? 如何称呼您?

What line of business are you in? 您是做哪一行的?

I've been expecting you. 我一直在期待您的到来。

May I ask what company you work for?

请问您为哪家公司服务?

I represent ABC Company.

我为ABC公司工作。

Are all the components made here in China?

这里所有的原器件都是在中国制造的吗?

Would you like a packet of introductions about our company and promotional products?

您是否想要一套有关我们公司和产品的介绍?

I'm glad to help you. 我很乐意帮助您。

What about having a look at the sample first? 可以先看一看样品吗?

I wonder if you can give me more information about this model you are showing.

请问您能否多给我一些您介绍的这款展品的信息?

Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅,打扰您一下。

I'm sorry to disturb you. 对不起,打扰您一下。

Excuse me for a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。

Excuse me. 1’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来。

I could not catch your question, Could you repeat it, please?

我没听清楚你们的问题,您能重复一下吗?

Keep in touch. 保持联系。

Thank you for stopping. 谢谢您的光临。

Would you like to tour our factory? 您是否有兴趣看看我们的工厂?

Yes, if it wouldn't take too long to arrange. I'm due to fly back to the States on Friday.

想啊!如果不用花很长时间安排的话,我计划周五回美国。

I'm sure we can arrange it before then.

我相信我们能在周五前安排。

Would you be interested in talking with our R&D about our ideas for upcoming models?

您是否有兴趣与我们的研发团队交流一下我们接下来要开发的新品?

Yes, I think that would be useful. Thank you for your help.

是啊,我想这一定很有用,谢谢您的安排!

We certainly hope we can solve that problem for you.

我们当然希望我们能为您解决问题。

Oh, Mr. Smith, you are from America, have you known our company before?

哦,史密斯先生,您来自美国,您以前听说过我们公司吗?

Could you tell me something about your company?

您能告诉我一些你们公司的情况吗?

Yes, our company has engaged in textile production for many years, and our products have been sold all over the world.

我们公司从事纺织品生产多年,产品远销全世界。

May I know some of your new products?

能给我介绍一些你们的新产品吗?

OK, here are our new products, they are sold very well abroad.

好的,这就是我们的新产品,在国外很畅销。

Oh, so many new products, I should say some of them could be found in the market in my country.

噢,这么多的新产品,我想我曾经在我国的市场上见到过你们的一些产品。

I'm glad to hear that, take your time and look around, and you are welcome to our factory sometime.

您这么说我很高兴,您慢慢看,也欢迎您随时去我们厂里看一下。

Sure, I'm planning to visit some factories after this trade show. By the way,which province are you from?

当然,我计划在交易会结束后到一些厂里去看看。顺便问一下,您是哪个省来的?